Announcing – a brand new USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank from Pastest!
We’ve just launched brand new USMLE Step 2 CK (Beta) resource, and the great news is – it's COMPLETELY FREE!
That’s right – we had such great feedback from you about our USMLE Step 1 Final Year of Free campaign, that we’ve kicked off our Step 2 journey the same way; by providing free early access to our beta resource so that we can get it into your hands quickly and get to know what you think!
The new Step 2 resource has launched with a bank of 650 questions covering a variety of specialties. In the coming months that number will grow to over 1800 questions, ensuring comprehensive coverage - with the full paid-for subscription being launched in the fall of 2019.
What can you expect?
- High quality questions focused on high-yield concepts, created by expert physicians and high performing students from leading US medical schools.
- Detailed, in-depth explanations for all answer options, supported by rich, high-quality illustrations throughout.
- The same awesome user interface from our USMLE Step 1 Qbank , including our NBME-style test mode.
- Our renowned Pastest USMLE app – enabling you to download questions and study offline.
- Dynamic Explanations – which make your study super-efficient, by instantly displaying the information that you need to know relevant to your answer choice.
- Contextual clues – which highlight the key information in the question vignette, helping you to hone this important test-taking skill.
- Questions cross-referenced to First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- High-quality self-assessments to help you evaluate your progress towards becoming test ready. (Coming soon after launch.)
Our Step 2 Question Bank is available now! Sign up free using the link below.
In USMLE on Tuesday, 19th February, 2019