Further to the cancellation of many medical exams due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Pandemic, our customers remain our top priority.
Existing Pastest users
If you've purchased an exam date-specific subscription that is still active
(For example: MRCP Part 1, May 2020)
You will continue to have access to your subscription until its current date of expiry
- If the exam is cancelled, we will automatically extend your subscription free-of-charge to run to the next available sitting.
- If you are sitting the exam outside of the UK and your exam date is different, please email email@example.com and we will ensure that you retain access until your exam.
We’ll send you regular emails to advise of changes to your expiry dates and update this web page as and when new exam dates are announced.
If you've paid for a monthly subscription that is still active
(For example: MRCP Part 1 - 3 Months, Dentistry - 12 Months)
- We will extend your access by the same length of subscription that you purchased. This will be done on a case-by-case basis if you meet one of the following criteria:
You are unable to attend an exam due to travel restrictions imposed by your country of residence
- You were due to sit a cancelled UK Medical School exam
- You were due to sit a cancelled Dentistry exam
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your order, cancelled exam date, and rescheduled date (if applicable) and we will review your case as soon as we can.
If you've purchased a USMLE Subscription
(For example: USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK)
- We extended all active users' subscriptions until August 31st 2020, if they were due to expire before that date.
- We also extended users whose subscriptions expired since March 1st 2020
Buying a New Online Subscription
Although we have removed the products from sale that were set to expire on the day of the cancelled exams, all future exam sittings are currently available for purchase. If you purchase an exam-date specific product (e.g. MRCP Part 1 - Jan 2021) and future exams are also cancelled we will issue free extensions as per the guidance above.
If your exam is cancelled and you have an active subscription, get in contact with us at email@example.com.