MRCS Part B OSCE Online
Extensive + Practical
- 180 exam-themed videos: focus your study on each of the broad exam areas in turn
- Communication skills and history taking cases: watch for common examples and tips on how to tackle these stations on the day
- Develop your exam technique: improve your clinical and procedural skills with videos highlighting common elements of the MRCS Part B OSCE exam
- Applied surgical science and critical care: use the detailed lectures to work through common exam cases
- Professor Harold Ellis's anatomy videos: refresh and improve your knowledge of anatomy with these insightful demonstrations
To pass the MRCS Part B OSCE exam it's essential that you can make the correct diagnosis and present your findings to the examiner coherently. With over 70 spot diagnosis images, you can improve your ability to recognise clinical signs likely to appear in the OSCE.
Get practical advice from the podcast series with Orthopaedic Registrar Simon Fleming, covering topics such as how to recover from a bad start and what you're likely to encounter in the exam.