MRCS Part B OSCE Online
imagery from TeachMeAnatomy & expert videos
Totally revamped for 2018!
Extensive + Practical
- 200 exam-focussed stations cover the various content areas in the exam
- Filterable/searchable stations assist you in planning your revision, and navigating through the resource
- Clear visual indicators show how confident you are with your progress through each station
- TeachMeAnatomy images enhance written questions, and link to further reading on their site
- Professor Harold Ellis's anatomy videos refresh and improve your knowledge of anatomy with insightful demonstrations
- Mobile browser friendly interface enables you to revise on the go
Stations are supported by images from TeachMeAnatomy, providing clear diagrams that explain key concepts commonly found in the exam. Use the revision tools for each station to view videos about the topic (including our Anatomy series featuring the legendary Prof Harold Ellis), and see extra resources on the TeachMeAnatomy website.
Revise for MRCS Part B OSCE with our mobile-friendly browser interface. Prepare for the exam on the go with any mobile device.