MRCS Part B OSCE Online
Extensive + Practical
- Focus your study on each of the broad content areas in turn, across 180 exam-themed videos
- Watch the communication skills and history taking cases for common examples and tips on how to tackle these stations on the day
- Improve your clinical and procedural skills with videos demonstrating examination technique and procedures that often appear in the MRCS Part B OSCE exam
- Use the detailed lectures to work through common exam cases in applied surgical science and critical care
- Refresh and improve your knowledge of anatomy with Professor Harold Ellis's detailed demonstration videos
To pass the MRCS Part B OSCE exam it's essential that you can make the correct diagnosis and present your findings to the examiner coherently. With over 70 spot diagnosis images, you can improve your ability to recognise clinical signs likely to appear in the OSCE.
Get practical advice from the podcast series with Orthopaedic Registrar Simon Fleming, covering topics such as how to recover from a bad start and what you're likely to encounter in the exam.