Exam success is in your hands...
Use the Pastest Written app to study for your medical exams anytime, anywhere.
Pastest has many decades of experience and expertise in providing test prep materials that enable medical students and doctors to achieve exam success. The Pastest Written app is designed with your convenience in mind, so whether you’re commuting to work or have a spare 10 minutes between class, the app will help you to fit your prep around a busy schedule.
In order to use the app, an active Pastest subscription is required (written exams only).
Here’s a long list of why the Pastest Written app is so great:
Medical Exam Questions
- Full range of accurate question types – in terms of style, content and functionality – for all UK medical exams we provide resources for
- Comprehensive sessions filters, including specialty, question type, difficulty, familiarity, images and keyword search
- Create a fully customised session of up to 100 questions, against the clock if required
- Show clues to highlight the most pertinent parts of the vignette
- Submit feedback on questions to be reviewed and responded to by our experts
- Practice using timed tests, mock exams and past papers (where applicable)
- Great ability to review questions in recently completed and earlier sessions
- Full library of bite-sized videos and podcasts to deepen your understanding of key concepts
- Play at double speed for quick review and queue up for longer, seamless study sessions
- Strengthen your knowledge with our unique Expanded Explanations - an extensive library of searchable, topic-based content
- Customise the order in which explanations are displayed
- Download questions and media to access offline
- Improved bookmarking of content and note-taking
- A streamlined navigation allowing for quick resumption of sessions in progress and session review
- More detailed and accurate performance data
If you have any problems downloading or using the app contact us.
The Pastest Written app requires an active online subscription. Not currently available for MRCP 2 PACES, MRCS Part B OSCE or MRCPCH Clinical subscriptions.
Available features dependent on subscription.